<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

After the Day of Discrimination I came home and was very upset, as previously stated. Luckily, I realized that I was having dinner with Bob and Steve so I drove over to their 1880s adobe, locking my keys in my car. Nobody was home but I was a little early. I thought perhaps I had messed up (and I had, we were supposed to eat Friday instead) but it all worked out in the end and the combination of talking, Dragon View takeout, and pretty Miss Peaches sitting on my lap were mostly healing. But when I came home I wrote a little letter that I may or may not give my boss. When I climbed in bed an unexpected windstorm hit and the electricity started to go off and on, leaving me with an annoying flashing alarm clock. I haven't confessed this but if I have to get up early I watch the clock all night, a very bad habit, I wouldn't recommend starting. Plus, I ground my teeth so hard the whole left side of my face feels like someone punched me. Again, not recommended, because it makes the day start out kinda crummy. Plus I'm going to the doctor to find out about acid reflux and get poked, and that accurate to an ounce scale that I dislike almost as much as...., well I'm just not going to bother thinking up negatives. Instead I call for Princess to come sit on my lap and pat her pretty little head and think about the donut I will be eating after the doctors office.


Basket and candelabras at Steve and Bob's house.


Homer and Peaches, the miraculous calming Pomeranian.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus