<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Thanks San Francisco. Tomorrow the sun will rise, commuters will drive to work, I'll drink a diet Coke, President Bush will say something really stupid, etc., etc. The world will not have ended because two elderly lesbians got hitched in San Fran. Many religious conservatives will get their panties in a bunch. Who gives a flaming fuck what they think? I mean, the same crowd has been wrong-wrong-wrong on all of the other "issues" they have played cry baby about. Inter-racial marriage, the end of slavery, relaxed divorce laws, the end of prohibition- none of these brought about the end of the United States. Each of these actions actually strengthened our country.

If by some off chance you are one of the idiots who oppose gay marriage, and you found your way to this website, go fuck yourself, I'm certain nobody else will do it.

In other news, I'm recovering from my sniffles, have been productive at work, flirted shamelessly on the phone, as well as paid my bills (and actually have some money leftover!). I really like my new camera and need to find some interesting things to take pictures of. And last night's Angel episode was really good. As a friend of mine would say, Good Times.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus