<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Things I hated about Michelle's going away party. Michelle is leaving for Israel Sunday and at her party in my guesthouse there were a lot of hippies and otherwise interesting people. But there were a lot of godawful things going on including:

- a guy singing the "Fuck" song at the top of his lungs outside my bedroom window. Not endearing.
- blondes with dreadlocks. Nasty, matted, dirty. Ruins perfectly nice bone structure.
- being told by your friend that his very hot boyfriend, standing next to you, is limber and well hung enough to give himself head. And the boyfriend confirming this is in fact true.
- tribal drumming until 2:00 AM is so 1968.
- seeing 20-somethings so stoned that they couldn't speak clearly- yuck.
- the cutest guy at the party, the one who kept checking me out, turns out to be straight.

On the other hand, Michelle was having a lovely time and I will really miss her as she goes on this adventure. I hope she is safe in Israel, I wish that country would sort out its problems with the Palestinians, but then I wish I lot of things. Like maybe getting me a limber boyfriend...

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus