<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

I'm sooo hungry. Fasting sucks and everybody at work seemed to be talking about food or consuming yummy smelling things. I had to come home anyway, so I stopped at the pet store to buy some litter and my favorite clerk was there. I forgot hunger for a moment as I looked into his pretty blue eyes and admired the bracelet made out of chain links. He is a looker, that's for sure.

Joey got a pretty pink collar with a tinkling bell. She is so happy now that Princess and Bear have gone to live with Karen. No fights, no messes. She has decided to be a good kitty. Yeah!

Blech, I just drank some nasty stuff. I am going to be such a whiny bastard for the next 24 hours.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus