<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

I had the vegetarian barbeque burger at Oasis while Matt had the southwestern veggie burger. Mine was a mess, I got barbeque sauce all over my hands and face. Matt laughed at me, I didn't mind. It was nice hearing of his plans, his weekend.



He has some flowers blooming in front of his house- I can't remember the name.




Makes me think about spring time in Michigan. I loved to see the progression of flowers- daffodils and lily of the valley, giving way to tulips and irises, and then in the summer zinnias and marigolds and hollyhocks. Here everything goes so swiftly with spring melding into summer over a period of a few short weeks. So what is your favorite flower? Mine are wild purple irises

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus