<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

I got plastered tonight, well my kitchen walls did. I managed to spatter myself pretty thoroughly. As the coat dried, I sat on the back steps and took self portraits. I'm busy growing a beard back, the sides are auburn red. You'll have to wait for a picture, Blogger seems to be having problemos.


I thought I was going to DC, but the boss changed his mind. I wasn't to happy about this, the report I'm writing is dull as dirt, I was hoping to get some new info. Oh well, maybe I'll just go anyway, except money is kinda tight as I work on the house.

I think Panchesco will agree, swamp coolers suck Satan's left teat. Speaking of which, why do I keep running into queer Republicans???????!


Homer plastered.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus