<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Interesting facts. My friends Bob and Steve are getting hitched and are having a reception in early September. They are such lovely men, always there to lend an ear when I need to talk to someone.

Dan Froomkin sent me a thank-you note for alerting him about the Bush-Cheney campaign questioning people about the race of a photographer. The story ended up getting some national coverage as a result. I guess I'm a troublemaker!

Okay, so I have a huge creative streak and yesterday I could have written a rather dull entry and posted the bunny picture. Instead I thought to myself, 'What would happen if people brought rabbits to work?" No, I don't need drugs to be creative. In fact, drugs would do the exact opposite I think.

Having dinner with woofy W. tonight. He asked me, I said "Sure." Thankfully the acid reflux is only slightly active at this moment.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus