<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

Personal observations. Ohmigod, is it a complete waste of time to look through the personals on gay.com to find a boyfriend? I mean, so many guys think "straight acting" is a good virtue. Exactly what is straight acting? I don't know many straight guys that like to have sex or date other guys. To me it just says "self hating" instead.

Secondly, lying in your profile is a great way to start a relationship. Looking at pictures you quickly realize that once guys hit 40 a whole bunch start shaving years off their age. That just don't work. After a while no 55 year old man can pass for 42. I guess it happens because there are a lot more older guys looking for younger guys, than vice versa.

And the pictures you see! I found a guy in Phoenix using the pictures of a blogger living in San Francisco. Remarkably, he stated that honesty was one of the things he valued. Other times it is like guys post the most unflattering photos possible. I well realize that not every day is a pretty day, but oh my....

Well it was entertaining, but I didn't feel inclined to send out any emails to anybody. Maybe I'll run into somebody at the supermarket.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus