<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I went shopping again but it is real hard to get excited about buying a new toilet bowl brush. Even one in a shiny aluminum housing is still a toilet bowl brush.

I spent the morning doing yardwork- cutting the weeds, redigging the depression around the orange tree in my front yard, planting some herbs, painting the orange tree trunks to seal them.


There are flowers amid the weeds along the fence.

I sat on my front porch after I showered, wearing my favorite shirt.

It has faded nicely.

Finally off to Linen & Thangs and after that to College Hottie Safeway. I checked the candy aisle- not a surprise- no Mexican candy. I guess the Safeways market products by neighborhood, which is probably why their booze section is so huge at College Hottie Safeway.

On the way home I drove through downtown Tucson, which is gradually reviving.


A new building is soon to be built in the vacant lot.

I bought macaroni and cheese ingredients and a big batch is baking in the oven. I'm taking it to an Oscar party tonight. I will confess here, I haven't seen a single Oscar-nominated film. I could care less who wins or whether they are wearing the latest fashions. Awards shows are dull, dull, dull.


The sky in Tucson, on the other hand, is lovely today.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus