<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

David G. says I'm a disgusting pervert and I'm sure a whole bunch of Republican nutcases would agree. We were watching the Amazing Race tonight where contestants were eating four pounds of meat. I couldn't figure out why they didn't just make themselves puke and shove more in. Eat and puke and so on.

We love that show and David G., Abe, and Doug have watched the last three seasons together. The casting seems a little off this year- overpowered by Rob and Amber from Survivor. I detest Rob, he grates on my nerves and is just an unappealing person. The gay couple this year are my favorites, the rest of the cast I just don't care about.

So what's your favorite television show of all time? I'm only a little embarrassed to admit mine is Knots Landing.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus