<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Many things happened at Richard's birthday party. Richard looked dashing. He gave me a penis-shaped sucker which I managed to misplace, how typical. I instructed people not to look at the camera lens but they usually did so anyways. Reggie glanced at a guy. Jim, Chris, and I agreed that kumquats fresh from the tree were delicious. I drank too much champagne, but not so much as another guest. I told an extremely naughty story to an appreciative audience. A team of muskox-like boys stood on the front porch in a circle, preventing their fellow wolf-like party-goers from getting close. The guys eitehr loved my vintage western shirt or told me how much they hated it. I should have taken more pictures, here are some that turned out:


Richard and his Pretty, Pretty Princess game.


Reuben can't look like a badguy no matter how hard he tries.


Homer and Jamie, seated near the muskox guys.


Every birthday boy deserves admirers.


The 3Rs gang- Reggie, Richard, and Roger.


Chris: cute boy alert, code red.


Waiting for the party to be over.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus