<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I wonder if the three aspirin I just took will make my back stop hurting. I wonder if all of the guys getting a zillion tattoos will wake up one day and wonder, "Oh, what the fuck!" I wonder if Byron, the beefy blonde who works at Mexican Safeway, notices that I notice his beefy blondeness.

I wonder when I will get the urge to paint the guesthouse and finish filling in the gasline trench. I wonder when I will get tired of playing Battleship online (I win almost every time). I wonder when the phone will ring.

I wonder why someone stole the nasty railroad ties from my backyard. I wonder why so many people still have those putrid yellow ribbons on their vehicles. I wonder why I'm feeling in such a funk.

It's a wonderful world.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus