<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Just some random things:

- It was strange to look at the Social Security Death Index and see that 283 people born on the same exact day that I was, have died. What happened to those people that differed from me?

- At the library today I happened to walk past Ann Coulter's books. What a fucking nightmare. It is funny that she yaps about the importance of traditional marriage and yet she remains single. But then what straight guy would want to live with her?

- The neighbor's fig tree has made an abundance of figs. Most of the figs hang over into my yard so I've started picking them every day to take to work, where various co-workers enjoy them. I'm not a big fan of figs myself. If I don't pick them they fall on the ground and smell disgusting.

- Sometimes little things, like a chocolate dipped small vanilla cone at Dairy Queen with Roger P., can make the happiest memories.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus