<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 20, 2005

After a morning of yardwork, it seemed only right to spend the afternoon skinny dipping. I called various friends and Jeffrey, Richard, Ken, and Shane came over to the house I'm trying to rent and we played in the pool.


Homer


Jeffrey S.


Ken.


Richard.

Shane.

We sat around and told stories and Richard said, "God, you are really tan!" which was an appropriate response, as this is the Summer of Homer's Tan. Richard took my picture and I took his and I hope Mrs. Kravitz next door didn't hear us chatting as some of the topics would probably have given her a coronary, especially when Richard confessed to seeing a certain website.

Tomorrow, more home improvements- a new back fence! I know, I know, Homer's World is always thrilling.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus