<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

At College Hottie Safeway there were numerous hotties. Most were not even born while I was attending University of Michigan. Back in the early 80s guys were not as hot. I think of the 32 guys on my hall, maybe a couple were. Anyhooooo, I was embarassed to be buying the cheapest bottle of vodka possible because one of my cats, probably Joey, peed on the couch. Joey used to pee on the furniture back when she was mentally ill. Puff has been downright wicked to her lately, so she may have had a relapse. Now I use the cheap vodka to pour on the pee spot (not to drown my sorrows) and it takes the smell away without leaving a nasty chemical smell like store-bought products. It is very effective- a helpful hint that Gretchen told me about.

In regards to yesterday's post, I guess I didn't know how poor the people in New Orleans were/are. On tonight's news it is pretty obvious that the state/federal response to the tragedy is pretty abysmal. On the news they showed people sitting on the top of highway overpasses waiting for someone to take them some place. I guess if we didn't have all of our resources over in Iraq, things might be a little bit different.

I'm off to Chicago tomorrow and to Michigan Friday. I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything for the next week. I wonder how high gas will be by then? Here in Tucson I saw stations selling it for $2.88 a gallon. According to my mother there are places in northern Michigan where it is $4.00. I'm so pleased that Pres. Bush decided not to spend money on energy conservation or increased fuel efficiency.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus