<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Gratuitous pussy photo.

Joey.

Okay so I slept in and took a nap and worked on my book and exchanged emails with BrettCajun and chatted with Brian and Jimbo and went to Bookmans and no they didn't take many of my trade-ables and then I rented three movies and just watched National Treasure and not sure whether to watch Oklahoma or Meet the Fockers next.

I'm not going to the big gay benefit tonight because after I paid my bills I didn't have enough for the expensive ticket or the new outfit that the big gay benefit would require. I also won't go out tonight because all of the guys in their new outfits will be out and they will ask me why I'm not in a new outfit and why I didn't go to the big gay benefit. It is kinda embarassing to admit that after I pay my bills and put money in my not-money-making 401K I don't have the extra couple hundred bucks for the big gay benefit. But I guess I'm not too embarassed because I'm writing about it here. Anyways, I give them a number of small checks throughout the year and they are always thankful and the director writes very nice thank you notes, which I appreciate more than attending a big gay benefit with probably bad food and worse entertainment. But I wouldn't mind having a nice new outfit. The End.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus