<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 10, 2005

Too. Much. Fun. I hung out at the Pride Parade with Jim and Chris, with Panchesco and Keith nearby. The parade was short and sweet. I shouted encouragement at the various groups: "Yeah, Gay Veterans!" "Yeah, Dyke on Bike!" and "Throw us some money!" (the last was for the GBLT Chamber of Commerce). Really, it was the best parade I've ever been too. I was amazed the I Dream of Jeanie drag queen didn't fall off her perch.

Afterwards I regretted not taking my camera to the bar because Gavin was wearing the same bikini my mother used to wear in the late 60s-early 70s. Except she wasn't 6'5" before she put on tall, white gogo boots. Gavin really needs to learn proper lipstick application though.

I hung out with Mark Q., Sergio, and Patrick L. and we had a lovely time. Two thumbs up!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus