<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My mother behaved herself at the tree lot and perhaps that is why the tree was cheaper than last year. The hottie tree salesman was very helpful, perhaps if he had offered to come over for a holiday tree erection it would have been better, but I'm not complaining.

Minutiae- the tree trunk was too big for the stand so I used a galvanized bucket and wired the tree to my windows. I had to bring the water hose inside to fill the bucket, that was a first.

Brady came over and helped decorate. He was in charge of the balls and they were well hung, except for one that dropped and exploded.


Brady as ornament.

After the tree was completed, I channeled Martha and made a holiday wreath around the antique mirror hanging above my fireplace.

Mirror wreath.

Today is cleaning/cooking/yardwork day. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus