<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

In November, after she arrived, my Mother and I watched Lost and Invasion together. She grimaced and asked me why I watched those awful shows, "They are so unrealistic!" Of course the mystery novels she likes to read are completely accurate.

Fast forward to January. Yesterday Mummy asks me, "Isn't this the day your shows are on?" Later as I watch Lost I notice she is knitting instead of reading. Duringa commercial she asks me, 'What station is this?" I answer, "ABC." A moment later I asked her, 'Why did you wonder what station it was?" She answered, "Oh, if I happen to get hooked on these shows I want to watch them at home." Hmmmmmmm.

Oh, and another thing, please visit BoltGirl and say hello.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus