<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 25, 2006

It is soooo quiet at my house. Occasionally Mollie wanders in to see if I have a treat for her, her nails click-click-clicking on the wood floors. Puff might also hop up on my desk for a visit and a petting. But otherwise it is pretty dull.

I'm tempted to go make a pie just to have something to do. The problem is I might also be tempted to eat it.

I was out digging yesterday and impressed people at how quickly and efficiently I can move dirt. It helps that the site has very fine dirt that practically falls through the screen, but I'll admit to being tired out at the end of the day. I'll be back again on Monday and Tuesday doing some specialized digging, then back to the office where I have got to learn how to do PowerPoint, since I have to give about four or five talks in the next month.

I know, I know, never a dull moment. Maybe I'll make a cake instead or organize my pantry.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus