<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

I had a stomach ache when I woke up so I stayed home until I couldn't stand it anymore and drove over to work. I had been there only a few minutes when Deb and Mark, standing in Deb's cubicle next to mine, cried out, "There's a bobcat outside!" We all ran to the window and I got on the intercom to alert the rest of the office, then hurried down to another office with a less-crowded window. Val, our receptionist, took these photos.





I see rabbits, ground squirrels, and amorous collared lizards at the office often. Also Harris hawks. We used to have a roadrunner that was in love with the air conditioner unit. Before a bunch of new houses went in, there were a lot of vultures too. Still, seeing the bobcat was probably the most exciting wildlife I've ever seen at work.

And now I'm back home and the stomach ache continues.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus