<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 21, 2006

I love San Francisco. The hills, the old homes, the old homos. And the younger and middle aged ones. I really like the diversity of people. But I don't know how people can afford to live here. Housing is so pricey. How does someone make enough to buy a home here?

In other news, I went out to UC Berkeley and found the Spanish document I was looking for. That is a beautiful campus- much nicer than U of Arizona or U of Michigan.

The guys are pretty nice here in San Francisco too. Moby is a doll (but not in a Chuckie sorta way). Tonight I was walking down the street and there was Andrew W., who I've been chatting with online for a couple of years. We are going to have lunch tomorrow. Brett and I are going with Moby to Rob and Fuad's housewarming party. I think we'll be meeting some other bloggers, it should be a super time.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus