<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 11, 2006

If only. If you Google "homer fucking" my blog is number one. I think that is a case of misunderstanding.

Got the swamp cooler going, finally. The joy of slightly damp air blowing through my house is boundless.

Started a new dig today- spent the day spraying water onto the asphalt being stripped off a parking lot. We start digging next week- an area that contained a Chinese restaurant, saloons, boarding houses, a grocery store owned by an Austrian family, and a Chinese laundry. Who knows what we'll find.

Because of the dig I won't be attending GB-NYC3 this year. Last year I had a very enjoyable time, especially hanging out at Joe's place and spending some quality time with Ed. I need to have a GB-T1 gathering at my house. Who wants to come?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus