<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Well hello, a lot of people are coming over from BestGayBlogs, which featured my blog this morning. Welcome and all that stuff. Who wants to go on a date?

An introduction- I'm 42, work as an archaeologist here in Tucson, grew up in Michigan, moved to Arizona in 1988. I'm 6'2", balding brown hair, hazel eyes, and I have a great sense of humor. I write about my everyday life, post pretty pictures, and sometimes get into trouble (see Jello wrestling pictures below!).

And I've been single for 3.5 years and hmmmmm, a date once in a while would be fun. Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to describe what we would do on a date in my comment section. I await your answers.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus