<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another crappy day.

Well, it didn't start out to be one, with clouds keeping it from getting too hot and interesting things being found at work.


Another outhouse pit.

I spent the afternoon digging in an outhouse pit, the sifted dirt drifting back down onto me and sticking to my furry forearms.


Green poopy dirt.

The dirt in this particular outhouse is particularly green. I had to trowel through it because there were so many bottles and broken goblets dropped into the gloom and stink. A coin from 1900 suggested when this happened, the types of items suggested they originated from a saloon.


Bottles from one eight-inch layer.

So I was tired and I tore a gaping hole in the only pair of jeans I have that did not already have gaping holes and one of my crewmembers said something surprising to another and then I pinched my thumb really, really bad. So I told off the crewmember in front of his co-workers.

I can't remember the last time I yelled at somebody. Well, actually I can, but yelling at the Ex while he is dumping you doesn't count. So I'm a little tense and embarassed because I don't want to be like my father, you had a Ph.D with post-doctoral training in yelling, man was he ever good/bad at that. And now I have to go buy a new pair of jeans and I wish my thumb didn't hurt more than it already did.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus