<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Because I am apparently an evil person, I stole this picture from Adam. Meet one of his four kittens, born last week at his domicile in Phoenix.

Adam's cute baby.

If I didn't already have three cats, a dog, and an evil disposition, I'd be begging Adam for the privilege of taking care of the little feller when he is older. But Ms. Joey wouldn't like the little feller and would pee on the furniture, and since I am pure evil I probably wouldn't make a good parent to the wee kitty.

Maybe I could adopt this cute redhead instead. I just hope he isn't allergic to cats, a dog, and doesn't mind that I am evil.


Cute redhead.

Actually, I'm only one percent evil. What is that saying- "Hell hath no fury like a pissed-off Homer" or something similar.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus