<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yesterday morning when I got up there was a little gray and white kitten hanging out in my backyard. He was very happy to see me and ran right up and started purring when I picked him up.


Gray and white kitty.

I think he's someone's cat, he is well fed and smells kinda "indoory," but maybe he ran away.



He was there again today. Puff hates him and hisses when he sees him. Old Ms. Mollie and the kitten have become friends, which is surprising because Mollie is usually afraid of cats.



I can't have another cat, so if he hangs around much longer he may have to go to the Humane Society. Luckily, he's really personable and cute, and would probably get adopted very quickly.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus