<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The birthday that won't end.

On Friday, Adam and Andy came over for pizza, salad, and plastic bead mosaics. They brought me a tasty chocolate cherry cake.


Adam and Andy.

On Saturday, Patrick, Brady, Forrest, Paul, and Tina arrived with cake. We made plastic bead mosaics while waiting for the bowling alley leagues to go away.


Rat cake!

I loved my cake, decorated with voracious rats. Paul was particularly good at making plastic bead mosaics. I think he has a fine future in that fine art.


Paul and Forrest.

The best thing about bowling alleys is getting to put on the beautiful shoes.


Shoes! Ohmigod, shoes.


Brady and Homer.

I discovered I bowled better after a few beers. But Tina totally whipped our behinds.


Tina strikes a pose.

My, what big balls you have Patrick!


Patrick.

Alright, so I'm never drinking again. I woke up with the worst hangover. Headache, body aches, and nausea. When will I stop feeling dizzy? I had a lovely time, though. I was supposed to go to Phoenix to play pool volleyball, but I had to call Roger and explain how bad I was feeling. It's 9 PM and I'm finally feeling better. Never again!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus