<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I made Forrest breakfast. He likes boysenberry jam, but then who doesn't.


Forrest at breakfast.

We went hiking in Saguaro Park West afterward. The desert is so green right now, with flowers blooming in surprising numbers.


Yellow flower.

On the way up the trail we talked and talked, so many things to talk about.

Whispering a secret.

As I was being silly and taking the picture, we were talking about people eating dirt.


Caterpillar.

Lots of insects including giant grasshoppers, various butterflies, and a moth that looks like a hummingbird.


Tiny blue flowers.

At the top I pointed out where the Twin Peaks had become a single peak after the other one was mined away. I don't know people have to be so destructive to our earth.


Saguaro cactus.

It rained on us on the way back and I was soaked by the time we got to the car. Forrest and I are becoming good friends, I'm glad he's my buddy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus