<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I spent hours sewing strips of cloth onto a long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of shorts for my costume. Patrick, Brady, and Jeffrey showed up and we all put on our Halloween party outfits. Patrick and Jeffrey had to help me into my costume, it was way too tight (and really, really warm).


Mummies: Patrick and Homer.

Patrick and I were hideous, untidy mummies. Brady was a disgusting zombie. I helped Jeffrey with his toga (I was in Latin club in high school). He didn't wear anything underneath.


Mummy Homer and Zombie Brady.

Ray's party was fun, as usual. I behaved myself and because I looked pretty hideous, no one offered to kiss me.


Matt and Mike from Nebraska.

These two guys were dressed up as corn-fed hotties from Nebraska. They were very convincing and Mike was also very friendly.


Wes and Jeffrey.

I got home at about 12:20, but decided to stay in instead of going out to the bars. Good thing, Patrick reported back to me that no one was out at the Denture dressed up.

Tuesday night Brady and I will be carving pumpkins and handing out candy. Won't you stop on by?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus