<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I was on the news tonight. I'll post a link if the station puts it on the air.

When I came home in the afternoon I made an onion quiche. Yummmm, now I feel bloated.


Sunflower.

Brady and I watched Venture Brothers cartoons and later on we went to Antigone Books and I looked for a present for Patrick, who is having a birthday on Thursday. The gentleman behind the counter looked at me and asked if I had a blog. That is only the second or third time that has happened.


Brady and Homer.

A confession, I like buying presents for other people. I'm really good at it, I think. In contrast, people claim I'm difficult to buy for. If they would only ask I'd have a huge list of things I could use. Like new windshield wipers for my car. A big thing of paper napkins. Craft supplies. A new chair with fabric my cats won't claw up. See, I'm easy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus