<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Brady bought a box of Captain Crunch but they seem to have changed the formula and they aren't as shiny-crispy, scrape-your-palatey as they used to be. He and Patrick are watching American Idol tonight. I deliberately stayed away from the telly, instead I have been transcribing a document from 16 March 1848, which lists 70 men in Tucson and tells their age. In handwritten Spanish. For many of these men this document is one of a handful that provide information on their lives. I've been gathering them up for the past few years and creating biographies. I'm hoping the book will be finished this year, and then I can move on to something else.

I'm not one for making resolutions, but perhaps this will be the year I finish a few of the many projects I have started. It would be helpful, I guess, if I didn't start any new ones first.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus