<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 15, 2007

Damn, it is fricken cold here in Tucson. I've been monitoring emails from work, where the sewer lines are frozen and the bathrooms aren't working. I'm not planning on going in until that mess gets taken care of.

At home I've got the two space heaters going and for a while I stood in front of the oven with the door open, basking in white trash heat. It only gets cold here three or four days, so older houses (like mine) aren't well insulated and don't have central heat. So I turned the electric blankie on and curl up in bed with the cats and pretend I'm a polar explorer.

In other news- Children of Men is a great movie- interesting, makes you think, and Clive Owens is certainly nice on the eyes.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus