<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I dropped $336 at the Saturn dealership. They figured out my engine was going "click-click-click" because a valve gasket was cracked and all the oil had leaked out. Some more money went for two new front tires. The mechanic complimented me on how nice my engine was. I blushed. He said it didn't look like it had hardly been ridden. I blushed again.

In the waiting room there was an auburn-headed cub with a full, red beard. Beefy, red chest hair curling out the top of his t-shirt. I wanted to tell him that we had so much in common, Saturn cars and all, that we should register for a domestic partnership. But I'm pretty sure he was pretty straight, so that was yet another car dealership repair waiting room fantasy dashed.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus