<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Is it somehow appropriate that instead of watching the State of the Fuck Up address tonight, that I will be attending the premiere of the zombie short movie I was an extra in?

My buddy Brady started his full-time job with the county yesterday. Only 4,999 work days until retirement dude! I laughed when he said to me, "I don't want to go to work tomorrow."

Dick Cheney's eldest spawn, Liz, wrote a sophmoric editorial for today's Washington Post- all about how Hillary is evil and how the war in Iraq is like a Barbie Dream Vacation for dumb trash who don't know about how to stay out of the military and other blah-blah-blah stuff that makes my head hurt. I was amused to see the hundreds of comments. My favorite was "Just remember, everybody who has an opinion also has an anus." Every member of that family is just plain vile, but is course that is my anus.

Just want to state that I don't think our soldeirs are "dumb trash." As far as I can tell most of the men and women in the military are there trying to earn money for school or to learn a skill. I have been against this war from before it began because I did not want these soldiers to die for a worthless cause. In contrast, neo-cons like Liz Cheney don't give a shit about the deaths of these people.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus