<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 13, 2007

Link Potpourri.

The Pope says evolution can't be proven. Is this a joke? Pope-dude is the head of a church that believes Jesus snuck out of Mary's vagina and somehow left her hymen intact. A church that burned people alive who did not believe this was a proven fact. I'll take Supernatural facts for 200, Alex.

I wrote a piece for Patrick's Words on "things that aren't said enough" that included something similar about religion. I'm not a big fan of organized religion, especially of the money-grubbing, I'm-so-much-better-than thou sorts. And that includes the current prancing, Prada-shoe-wearing Pope.

The archaeology dig that I'm involved in, is featured in a newspaper article today.

So I'm totally not surprised that Karl Rove's emails have disappeared, at least for a while. He's a craft guy. But I wonder if he understands that hitting delete really doesn't make it disappear forever?

So what else? I don't have any plans for this weekend. What should I do?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus