<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Except for Puff vomiting all over my bed, it was a perfectly lovely kinda day. I'm working on Saturday, the day the new park I've been working on opens (hope it is done!), so I took today off.

So far I've watched the last half of Passions on the telly, went to see 28 Weeks Later at the matinee with Brady, watered plants, and now I'm seriously considering a nap. To top things off, Joe sent me a mp3 file with West India Company's Ava Maria/Om Ganesh- perhaps the most beautiful dance song from the mid-1980s. Listening to it reminds me of dancing at the Nectarine Ballroom in Ann Arbor and the Asylum in Detroit during the summer of 1985. I was such a nerd that people were surprised to see me out with the art crowd. Thanks Les for dragging me out for that fun summer.

Of course things haven't been 100 percent. My attempt to make homer-made mayonaisse using Martha's recipe failed, but there is always a second time.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus