<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 27, 2007

My head hurts from the heat and humidity. I spent the morning out at the ranch I'm working at, watching as they remove debris from around buildings and collecting interesting artifacts or architectural pieces.

The farm animals are curious and watch me- horses, a donkey, a baby mule, and some calves.


Longhorn calves.

My pictures of the roadrunner and the baby owl didn't turn out, I really need a camera with a better zoom option.

Jeff and his bf Sean are in town from Toledo. I hope the heat and humidity aren't giving them headaches.


Jeff.

We ate at La Indita and then visited a local homo bar. It was nice hanging out and chatting.


Sean.

A couple of bloggers are coming to Tucson this weekend- I'm planning on hanging out with them too. It is nice to meet people in person who I've been reading about for so long.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus