<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm going to have a craft party sometime in the next few weeks. Because I can! You know, it's all about creating good self esteem. Lots of praise and finding good in other people. And in the end, when the guests leave with their creations, something to remember the event by.

So anyways, I think I'll have a "Make your own sandwich" spread and a selection of chips- you know, the fancy ones at Trader Joe's made from panda breasts and artichoke hearts. Finger food type things.

Problem: what sort of dessert should I make???? Cake is messy to eat, so is pie. Cookies don't seem like a real dessert. Suggestions for a dessert that you can pick up and eat with your fingers???

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus