<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 26, 2007

I made a lemon meringue pie for Thanksgiving but the picture didn't turn out. I apologize for that. My mother said it was really good, and she's old enough to know.

Everybody needs to wish Cobban a Happy 40.2 Birthday. If you don't I will be very, very angry.

I watched the Amazing Race last night with Abe, Dave, Jim, and Damyeon. They enjoyed the dessert (yellow cake with vanilla/almond cream cheese frosting and chocolate leaves) that I brought along. My mother said it was the best frosting she'd ever had. She isn't one to lie about important things like that.

I gave a homeless person some change and they spoiled the occasion by telling me "God Bless You." A simple deity-less thank you is sufficient.

I have a project starting on Thursday and to tell the truth, archaeology is not always glamorous and exciting and I suspect this particular project will prove that to be the case. But you never know, that is something I am well aware of, and perhaps I'll be wrong and in this instance, that would be nice.

Sandy will be arriving next week from Australia. I am excited to see him. I wonder if he has an Australian accent now?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus