<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Holiday Cold progresses and I my nose runneth over. Santa brought me a waffle iron so guess what Mummy and I will be having for dinner. If you guessed waffles, you'd be correct.


ElliottJr wishes everyone a Happy Holiday.

I am the Cat Whisperer. Little ElliottJr has gone from being a wild, feral kitten to a purring lap baby in less than 48 hours. He likes to play with blue yarn and enjoys tummy rubs. Little Girl is still a tad skittish, but will purr when she gets petted. Neither enjoyed the ear mite drops although they behaved very well when I was cleaning out their ears. I'm hoping to have a new home for them by Friday.

The problem when having a cold during choice Holiday times is that the things I enjoy doing- lying in bed, reading, cooking- are not enjoyable to do. I feel like valuable Holiday Hours are being wasted blowing my nose and cursing meth addicts for making the pharm companys dumb down their medicines. The stuff I'm taking- I should have known better- has had no visible benefits.

Enough! What did Santa bring you?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus