<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The flourless chocolate cake with chocolate meringue frosting was delicious.


And very fattening.

Steve and Bob's party was nice and Mummy had a good time. Unfortunately, she is impossible to photograph- always has the deer-in-headlight thing going.

Afterwards, I went to the Venture and at midnight gave Jeremy a little kiss.


Happy 2008.

On New Year's Day I lay in bed most of the day reading a very interesting book about insects. I think Doug should name a beetle after me (but not a mite or some new variety of lice).

Joey just meowed at me (she's sitting on my lap as I type this). I believe she is mad because I'm not putting her picture on here today. Maybe tomorrow.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus