<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cost of making me cranky: $8.00.

1). Car failed emissions on Thursday, February 28.
2). Car sensor fixed at dealership on Monday, March 1. Told to drive at least 200 miles before going back to re-test.
3). Car retested on Friday, March 7 and passed. Registration mailed in on the same day.
4). It takes until Friday, March 14 for them to open the envelope.
5). They fine me $8 for mailing it in late.
6). To refute the fine I have to go to a DMV office with the documentation that I passed emissions.
7). Said documentation was sent to Phoenix with my registration stuff, as required, and apparently discarded by them.
8). Now, that was easy.

Or to do it for free, call me a liar, a thief, or a cult member. That is also easy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus