<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 31, 2008

Only 310 more houses to photograph for the National Register forms. Why did I volunteer to do this?
























Bunny is growing up.

I should save half off my property taxes next year- that's about $700 dollars that I will be able to invest in my house. Things that need to be done:

- exterminator to take care of the termites in the laundry room rafter
- repair the wood rot on my French doors
- replicate the two front windows, which are sagging with age
- have new screens made for the window
- paint the exterior and trim
- patch the stucco first
- repoint the two fireplaces
- rewire the main part of the house
- refinish floors (again)
- die of old age before all these things get done

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus