<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

While I was busy saving the world at work, this female ground squirrel was watching me through the little window in my office.


Squirrel!

She was probably wishing I would come outside in the beautiful weather and give her some bird seed.

I accidently heard President Clusterfuck yipping on NPR sometime in the last couple of days. "Economy is still great, let's cut the taxes some more."

Fuck me with a garden rake. Here in Tucson:

- furniture stores are having amazing sales (no one is buying furniture)
- houses are dropping in value and many aren't selling
- grocery prices, especially bread and dairy products, have risen dramatically
- gas is cheapest in the country at $3.15, but filling the tank up now costs more that $30.

I'm doing alright, basically because I behave myself and don't tend to spend money on frivolous things. I don't know how other people are able to get by, especially people who live out in the country, like my sister and mother back in Michigan.

Only 300 more days of President Clusterfuck. Wonder what kind of trouble he'll get us into during that time?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus