<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 17, 2008

DC Chris comments:

What Homer...No comments of Obama's about sucking up to the evanglical right and his stated opposition to gay marriage on CNN last night?That has to be at least as important as the Manhunt guy giving $2,300 to McCain!

Well "Chris," I don't watch CNN (I have basic cable!) and I while I knew Obama was speaking at some Xtian-fest, I hadn't bothered reading about it yet. Because I was doing yardwork and taking a nap and, I guess, irritating you.

Let's review the Manhunt/McCain stuff again. Regular readers, can I suggest you go to YouTube and watch the capsizing scene from the Poseiden Adventure. Can you catch the two minor continuity problems?

1). The co-founder of Manhunt gave $2300 to McCain's campaign and when questioned, stated that the word "liberal" was an insult. As a "liberal" I find some wealthy old "conservative" saying that liberal is an insult, insulting. Imagine that! I have an opinion!

2). John McCain doesn't give a shit about gay marriage, could fucking care less about it. I doubt he lies next to Cindy in bed and whispers softly to her"Oh my god, if the buttfuckers get married what will this, my second marriage, mean?" Despite his complete lack of concern about the issue, he decided in 2006 to film a commercial endorsing the anti-gay marriage amendment here in Arizona (which failed). This was a half-hearted attempt to make Born Agains think he was cool shit. Hehas since blabbed about how gays shouldn't adopt (because every child needs a father and a mother). This is mildly ironic since A). he divorced his first wifey and left those kids to be raised daddy-less and B). as a 60-something-year-old-who could-keel-over-at-any-moment, he and former drug addict Cindy adopted a child, who is just lucky her Grampa-Daddy is still wandering from one celebrity moment t0 another.

3). The only reason rich Republican fags can run their adult businesses is because Liberal Queers worked real hard and got arrested and carried signs starting in the 1950s, while the Republican fags hid in their homes having secret orgies or whatever they do in their underground lairs. I have personal experience with this issue, since a former closet case Republican congressman here in southern Arizona once came to my roommate's house to have sex with him, just a short time after he voted for the Defense of Marriage Act. My regard for rich Republican homos is pretty low, but perhaps I should give them the benefit of the doubt, of course that means I must forget about the rich Republican closet case car dealer here in Tucson who has a boyfriend in one house, wife in another, and contributes huge amounts of money to the Republican party.

4). Barack Obama has said he opposes gay marriage but is fine with civil unions. He has also said that gay marriage in California is a state matter and there should not be a federal marriage amendment. McCain has stated he opposes gay marriage, gay civil unions, that there should be a federal marriage amendment, and so on. While not perfect, Obama's position is clearly the preferable one of the two.

Anyways, I appreciate your annoying comments. Let me know when the Republican party is pro-gay and I will stop expressing my negative Republican opinions on my blog. Perhaps, Chris, you should start your own blog so I can leave annoying "liberal" comments on there too!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus