<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So Jonathan Crutchley, the owner of the successful gay cruising website Manhunt, gave $2300 to the John McCain campaign and thinks that the word "liberal" is an insult. Meanwhile, his little company is raking in close to $30 million a year from the gay community.

Makes me want to vomit. Typical rich man who thinks he can buy his way to respectability. "If I give enough money to John McCain, he'll love me!"

Except the Republican Party hates homosexuals. A lot. There isn't much doubt about that. I'm pretty sure the Republican Party platform for the upcoming election will include "burning faggots at the stake" as one of their primary goals.

I wonder how long before McCain returns the money?

The whole online cruising thing is so over and boring anyways. Time to go out and see people in person and actually talk with them instead of typing, "Unlock?"

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus