<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Nobody likes a whiner, but I am officially whining. I sprained my right ankle on the elliptical machine on Saturday or Sunday and holy crap, I am limping around and in horrible pain. Today was particularly bad- I had to go out to the dig site to watch as they pulled up three tree trunks, and walking over the rough dirt made things ache even more. Okay, that's enough whining.

I forgot the Grinch yesterday, but I had had three glasses of red wine while watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and I was just a tad out of it. Rudolph is, of course, my favorite Holiday show, followed closely by the Grinch. I like the Charlie Brown music, but that's about it for that one. Frosty always freaks me out a little. The Little Drummer Boy isn't shown anymore, but I always liked that song when I was a kid.

And in other news, plaster work is done in the kitchen. Yellow paint on Saturday, maybe the cream-colored trim too (depends on whether I can hobble around or not).

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus