<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So I've decided to have Homer's Midlife Crisis. So far this has involved:

- growing my hair longer for one last time.
- going to the gym to lose 20 pounds (13 more to go).
- repainting my kitchen the same colors.
- eating healthier
- learning how to cook Indian food. This has been made easier by watching Manjula cook. My favorite part is at the end when she says whatever she makes "smells yummy!"

For a midlife crisis, I guess these are pretty lame things to be doing. No new car- (I may fix my bike's tires instead), no 21-year-old trophy boyfriend (not that I wasn't asked out by a 21-year-old recently). I am just too practical.

Any suggestions for other things I should be doing?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus