<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My important thoughts for today:

- Avett Brothers are coming to Tucson on May 7 and Forrest and I will be going.

- Spring has arrived and the birds are chirpy and the flowers are starting to bloom and all that business.

- Tucson has two newspapers and one is closing shop in March and the other has become a worthless piece of crap. I have a subscription because Mummy does the crosswords, but after she leaves I'm done with that rag. I should never, ever read the online comments to their articles because they are always vile. Why newspapers continue to allow people to call homosexuals "perverts" and the like puzzles me. Exactly why is this acceptable and the use of the "n word" not?

- Brian is coming down for a visit Sunday. My college roommate from junior year at U of Michigan contacted me through Facebook and we are meeting up Sunday as well. I haven't seen Rob in person since 1990 or so.

- Later: Three coyotes just walked by my window, I was alerted by the neighbor's dogs excitedly barking.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus